Universal treatment zones may be included into treatment scheme in various diseases, injuries and pathologic conditions. General treatment zones include central and peripheral zones.
“Three paths”. Treated in “MED” ( or “Test”) mode with minimal or comfort energetic level (according to indications- in “Therapy” 77Hz mode).
The first path passes along the spinous processes of the vertebrae. Spinous processes are located along the median line of the body, are directed backwards and can be easily felt almost in all the people. The path is treated by moving the device step by step from top to bottom beginning with the second cervical vertebra (the lower border of hair growth on the head) up to the coccyx inclusively
The second and the third paths are located paravertebrally (nearby the spine) parallel to the vertebral column on the right and on the left (places of spinal cord radices outlet). The paths are treated simultaneously by moving the device electrodes horizontally first at the level of one vertebra, then at the level of vertebra lying beneath, etc. vertically from top to bottom
During treatment along the “three paths” in “MED” (or “Test”) mode the device electrodes are moved in a stepwise manner to the following area joint-to-joint after receiving light and sound signal.
During treatment along the “three paths” in “Therapy” 77Hz mode the device electrodes may be moved step by step or slid along the skin (in soft or massaging movements). During scanning with the apparatus it is important to take into the consideration the direction of motion in the collar zone (see below segmentary zones).
“Six points”. The points are the places of trigeminal nerve branches outcome.
The points are located on the face:
- the first pair of points — in the region of eyebrows, closer to
the bridge of the nose (see 1 and 2);
- the second pair of points — laterally to the wings of the nose(see 3 and 4);
- the third pair of points — slightly below the corners of the mouth (see 5 and 6).
The zone is treated in “MED” (or “Test”) mode, moving the device electrodes step by step after receiving light and sound signal (the sequence of points treatment as shown in
These zones include areas of the body repeating its structure in a smaller size. A disease is reflected in a skin area corresponding to the affected organ or part of body, and stimulation of this area, in its turn, exercises a quick influence on the diseased organ or part of body.
Hand and foot. In the region of hands and feet treatment may be performed using several methods:
- using the Su-Jok correspondence system
- along classical meridians and Foil’s meridians;
- using “gloves and socks” method. Particularly, this method is used in diseases of the vessels. In case of arterioles pathology (for example, obliterating endarteritis, diabetic angiopathy) the device is moved step by step or smoothly along the skin of hands and feet from the wrist and ankle joint up to the tips of fingers and toes. In case of venous insufficiency or lymphatic vessels pathology (varicosis, limbs edemas) the device is moved step by step or smoothly from the tips of fingers and toes up the limb.
“Therapy” 77Hz mode is used. Choice of energetic level depends on the degree of skin sensitivity disturbance.
Auricles. Necessary correspondence points are treated with Point-Probe electrode of DENAS device.