The device consists of the control unit (the device) and external electrodes. There are several versions of the device with various types of power sources.
Several treatment programs are provided:
– Treating all zones of the spinal cord to achieve general regulatory effects (e.g. anti-stress or adaptation effect);
– Local treatment of the selected zone to relieve and treat the pain syndrome;
– – Local treatment of the respective segmental zone aimed at correction of functional disorders in case of internal organs diseases;
– – Local treatment to render maximally fast anesthetic effect during rehabilitation after spinal traumas and fractures.
– Power source: 9B6F22 (2 Nos.) – there is also a design with line power and a combined version (power line and accumulators);
– The device provides an opportunity to select and set four
modes of electroneurostimulation;
– Weight of main parts of the electroneurostimulator: control unit – max 100 g, external electrodes – max 1000 g;
– Dimensions of the main parts of the electroneu-rostimulator:
control unit – 130х50х22 mm, external electrodes – 900х365х70 mm
– Vertebragenous pain syndrome
– Early and deferred rehabilitation after acute diseases, surgeries and traumas of various localization
– Increasing adaptation capabilities of the body under exposure to unfavorable pathogen factors: stress, chronic fatigue syndrome, sleep disorders, psycho-emotional instability, sexual dysfunctions.
– Functional disorders and muscle pains related to increased physical exercises